Trung Nguyen Ground Premium Blend Coffee Can 340g (15 Oz) Free Filter Included - Free Ship
The Premium Blend in the can is a popular home-brew Vietnamese traditional coffee, made using Arabica, Robusta, Excelsa & Catimor beans. Trung Nguyen adds natural flavorings to this blend; it and Gourmet Blend are the only Creative Coffees that have any additional ingredients other than a small amount of oil traditionally used in the roasting process. It's a great coffee in perfect balance, and the flavors added (cocoa being one) are not detectable as added flavors; they seem to be very subtle.
Trung Nguyen Ground Premium Blend Coffee Can 340g (15 Oz)
Robusta, Culi, Arabica – Made in Vietnam by Trung Nguyen
– The Culi Arabica is a world-class, multi-source, Peaberry blended coffee. The Premium Blend is a coffeehouse favorite here in the World. One bakery/coffee shop here in New England displays the Culi Arabica in a press pot along with 6-7 other world-class coffees from Jamaica, Ethiopia, Kenya, Sumatra, etc., and tells us that their patrons self-select the Culi Arabica over ANY OTHER coffee they have offered.
– This is a fragrant heirloom Arabica coffee with a complexity in the low tones one might expect from gourmet Robusta or Excelsa coffee. There is not a hint of objectionable modern hybrid licorice or barley taste. It is a favorite in winter due to its comforting dark, Peaberry edge, and broad flavor range. It has a haunting aftertaste that commands a second cup. In the summer it has an edge that makes it a unique and superb iced coffee.
– You can go in many directions brewing the Premium Blend Coffee. It’s an Arabica that can be brewed lightly to provide a superbly balanced breakfast-style coffee, but it also is a peaberry, dark coffee that can be brewed strong to provide a Full City Roast intensity with no bitterness.
– The Culi Robusta is a high-caffeine coffee, with about 40% more caffeine than most Arabicas. It’s hard to brew this coffee too strong, as it has few faults. It performs well in most drip machines at one level tablespoon, or more to taste, per cup. It can be doubled up in a Phin or French Press for an espresso intensity. It also is a great mixer for improving the flavor of that expensive Arabica coffee you have in your pantry that you were disappointed with. Blend your own Arabica/Robusta mix and you will join the millions who say “Wow!” over Culi Robusta in any form.
– Robusta is a superior coffee for those who like to drink their coffee with cream and sugar, since it has been lab-proven that Robusta flavors are not masked by cream and sugar, unlike many Arabicas.
Brewing Discover Premium Blend Coffee
– To brew light, you may want to use as little as a level tablespoon per cup. But you can go as strong as you like, even stacking it high in a Phin filter to get an espresso-like result. This is a coffee that is immensely versatile and fun, and for many Trung Nguyen fans, it’s their favorite all-around blend.
– For calibrating this coffee for commercial brewing, we suggest the whole bean, set to the grind you need. In commercial machines, if the grind is off, the flavor result can move from light to dark too easily, and some of the fabulous flavor hints can be lost, particularly if brewing at a high temperature (above 195°). The grind is good for Bunn-style carafe brewers, where the results are reliable and delicious and will surpass any coffee service coffee.
– For homebrewing, the pre-ground is perfect for cone-filter drip machines, perks, cold-brewing, Phin filters, and French Press, so you typically won’t get any flavor advantage from grinding it yourself. If you use a basket-style machine you may want the whole bean and it should be ground to medium-fine.
Packing: 01 can x 425 grams (15 oz). Gross weight plus filter: 650 grams/ Pack. Recommend to buy 03 Cans for economic.
|Brand||Trung Nguyen Legend|
|Manufacturer||Trung Nguyen Coffee|
|Roasts Level||Medium roast|
|Types of Coffee Beans||Blend|
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|