- Forest bitter melon tea , It is used by millions of people in Asian Countries to help adjust blood sugar, blood pressure, and to lower blood fat. There have been a number of scientific studies in Vietnam, China, Germany and Japan that have indicated definite improvements in lipid metabolism which in turn can enhance weight loss with continuous use.
- It cultivated around the world for its edible fruit, which is considered a staple in many types of Asian cuisine.
The VietNamese variety is typically long, pale green, and covered with wart-like bumps.
- In addition to its sharp flavor and distinct appearance, bitter melon has been associated with several impressive health benefits.
- 100% Forest bitter melon tea
- Lower blood fat, anti-obesity, lower Cholesterol
- Treatment of diabetes
- Reducing blood glucose effects
- An-ti cancer effects, weight loss, treatment of gout.
Direction for use:
- Uses instead of tea daily
- Best use within 12 months of opening.
- Store in a dry place, avoid direct sunlight, tightly closed after use
- SheMart - Vietnam
- 1 bags x 200gr
- Store at dry, cool place (under 85°F).
- Protect from direct sunlight.
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|