Gynostemma Pentaphyllum / Jiaogulan Tea It is used by millions of people in Asian Countries to help adjust blood sugar, blood pressure, and to lower blood fat. There have been a number of scientific studies in Vietnam, China, Germany and Japan that have indicated definite improvements in lipid metabolism which in turn can enhance weight loss with continuous use. Studies indicate that Gynostemma significantly improves fat metabolism, and depresses lipid peroxide and fat sediment in blood vessels. It is thus used widely in Asia for arteriosclerosis and simple obesity.
- Gynostemma pentaphyllum, Jiaogulan
- Lower blood fat, anti-obesity, lower Cholesterol
- Sedative, blood pressure regulation
- Stress and nervous tension treatment
Direction for use:
- Just put a tea bag in a cup, add boiling water and leave to infuse for 3-5 minutes before serving.
- Drink 3-4 times/day, 1 bags/time
- 02 years from manufacture date. Best use within 12 months of opening.
- Tue Linh - Vietnam
- 25 bags x 2g.
- Store at dry, cool place (under 85°F).
- Protect from direct sunlight.
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|