Mentholatum V.Rohto Eye Drops for KID For Eyestrain Light UV Infection
V. Rohto for kids contains Aminoethylsulfonic Acid, reduce eye strain from watching TV, reading, writing. Prevent eye problems from swimming, dust and sweat
V.Rohto Eye Drops for KID, Reduce Eyestrain
V.Rohto Eye Drops for KID contains Aminoethylsulfonic Acid, reduce eyestrain from watching TV, reading, writing. Prevent eye problems from swimming, dust, and sweat. Eye infection from the UV of the sun or other lights. Itchy and blurry eyes from eye discharge.
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by V.Rohto Japan
- Composition: 130mg Aminoethylsulfonic Acid, 130mg e-Aminocaproic Acid, 26,0mg Potassium L-Aspartate, 1.30mg Chlorpheniramine Maleate, 0.01% Tetrahydrozoline Hydrochloride
- Dosage: For children from 4 months up to 15 years old: Put 2-3 drops in the affected eye, up to 6 times daily.
- Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Read the instruction.
- Side effects may appear, check the ingredients, do not use if you’re allergic to one or any ingredients.
- Do not overdose
- Expiry: 2021 or Later
|Primary Use||Eye Care|
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|