Mentholatum V.Rohto DryEye Eye Drops, For DRY, Strain, Blurry
Mentholatum V.Rohto DryEye for artificial tears, provide moisture for dry eye, strained eye, blurry eye (from eye discharge), reduce discomfort from using contact lenses.
- Origin: Made in Vietnam by V.rohto Japan
- Composition: 78.0mg Hydroxyethylcellulose / Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate
- Dosage: 3-4 times a day, each time 1-2 drops each eye. Can use more if necessary.
- Warnings: Do not touch the tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.
Replace cap after each use.
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Overuse may cause more eye redness.
Pupils may become enlarged temporarily.
Remove contact lenses before using.
Wait 15 minutes before inserting contact lenses after use.
Do not use if you have hypertonia oculi, sensitive to the ingredients.
If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before use.
- Expiry: 02 years manufactured date
|Primary Use||Eye Care|
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|
Write Your Own Review