Creative #2 Trung Nguyen Ground Blend Coffee 340g (12 Oz) Free Filter Included - Free Ship
Trung Nguyen Robusta Arabica Creative #2 is a wonderful blend of high-quality Arabica and heirloom Robusta with medium caffeine, well-balanced blended taste
Creative #2 Trung Nguyen Ground Blend Coffee 340g (12 Oz)
– Trung Nguyen Robusta Arabica Creative #2 is a wonderful blend of high-quality Arabica and heirloom Robusta with medium caffeine, well-balanced blended taste. We suspect that at one time, a blend like this was the standard approach to fine coffee served around the world, before the days of modern hybrids and confined one-species tastes.
– If you have never tried Vietnamese coffee, here is a perfect first candidate. In over 20,000 taste tests we can count on the fingers of one hand the number of people who were not enthusiastic about this coffee.
– Trademark heirloom Vietnamese Robusta originally established in Vietnam in 1890 – 1922, made from select Culi (single, unsplit, peaberry) beans for the richest flavor. Dark, strong, full-bodied and naturally sweet, can stand up to plenty of milk and sugar. A particularly excellent choice for iced coffee.
– The Vietnamese pioneered and perfected the Robusta variety over a hundred years ago. Yet in the late 20th century, much of the gourmet quality of this heirloom variety was lost due to improper cultivation and harvesting. The Culi Robusta is Trung Nguyen’s triumphant return to the best gourmet Robusta in the world. There simply is no other source that we have found that exemplifies the true potential of gourmet, heirloom Robusta raised in the perfect climate, picked in multiple sessions, and sun-dried for up to 100 days to achieve the full ripeness and wonderful flavor tones that cannot be duplicated in water-washed coffees.
– The Culi Robusta is a high-caffeine coffee, with about 40% more caffeine than most Arabicas. It’s hard to brew this coffee too strong, as it has few faults. It performs well in most drip machines at one level tablespoon, or more to taste, per cup. It can be doubled up in a Phin or French Press for an espresso intensity. It also is a great mixer for improving the flavor of that expensive Arabica coffee you have in your pantry that you were disappointed with. Blend your own Arabica/Robusta mix and you will join the millions who say “Wow!” over Culi Robusta in any form.
– Robusta is a superior coffee for those who like to drink their coffee with cream and sugar, since it has been lab-proven that Robusta flavors are not masked by cream and sugar, unlike many Arabicas.
Brewing Discover CREATIVE Coffee
– To brew light, you may want to use as little as a level tablespoon per cup. But you can go as strong as you like, even stacking it high in a Phin filter to get an espresso-like result. This is a coffee that is immensely versatile and fun, and for many Trung Nguyen fans, it’s their favorite all-around blend.
– For calibrating this coffee for commercial brewing, we suggest the whole bean, set to the grind you need. In commercial machines, if the grind is off, the flavor result can move from light to dark too easily, and some of the fabulous flavor hints can be lost, particularly if brewing at a high temperature (above 195°). The grind is good for Bunn-style carafe brewers, where the results are reliable and delicious and will surpass any coffee service coffee.
– For homebrewing, the pre-ground is perfect for cone-filter drip machines, perks, cold-brewing, Phin filters, and French Press, so you typically won’t get any flavor advantage from grinding it yourself. If you use a basket-style machine you may want the whole bean and it should be ground to medium-fine.
Packing: 01 pack x 340 grams (12 oz). Gross weight plus filter: 480 grams/ Pack. Recommend to buy 02 Packs, 04 Packs
|Brand||Trung Nguyen Legend|
|Manufacturer||Trung Nguyen Coffee|
|Roasts Level||Medium roast|
|Types of Coffee Beans||Blend|
|Country of Manufacture||Vietnam|