06 January, 2020
Is cooking a man's or a woman's job?
When I was a child, whenever I saw my mother busy in the small kitchen, I wondered, are women born for cooking only? It's rare for me to see my mother leave the kitchen on fire. At that time, I - a young child - thought that I was ready to eat dust once a week, to let her rest and let her do what she loved. Is cooking a man's or a woman's job?
02 January, 2020
Do you know anything about Artichokes?
As a child, my grandmother still advised us to regularly use artichokes, such as eating soup or drinking tea. Why? Because she thinks it is a very healthy food, the minerals and vitamins in artichokes will help purify our bodies healthier.
Then buckle up for this new series as I dive into a plethora of produce facts and share them with you. Today Ancata.com will introduce to you the benefits of Artichokes.
22 December, 2019
The Benefits of Bitter Melon. Do you know yet?
- Today, Ancata will introduce to you the benefits of Bitter Melon.
- Can Help Reduce Blood Sugar
- Bitter melon is low in calories but high in fiber. Human and animal studies have found that bitter melon extract may also help decrease belly fat and body weight.
- Could Decrease Cholesterol Levels
- Besides, Bitter melon has a sharp flavor that works well in many dishes.